Tuesday, October 19, 2010

another new addition

Since moving to Arkansas, I've had some interesting requests for quilts that are new to me. Apparently, t-shirt quilts are big and I've totally missed the boat. So, starting now, I will be adding t-shirt quilts to the other styles of quilts I'm learning to master. There's a gadget on the left side bar that will take you to the order form and/or pricing information if you'd like a t-shirt quilt made for you or for someone special. These are great birthday or graduation gifts. I'm excited to try this out. I might even try it with some of Ronell's shirts.... you know, once I finish the five other quilts, duvet cover for our bed, Halloween costumes, and finish my fall decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUNE Cross Plus Charity Spotlight & Block Construction

UPDATE: This month we raised $557 for RAICES Texas. Our quilt winner is Linda Costello!! It's June. Yes, I skipped May. It was a non-s...